Monday, November 19, 2007

MD 3


So I'm laying on the hide-a-bed in my parent's living room watching the Mighty Ducks 3. I don't think I've ever seen this one. We are officially in Seattle! We went to Mars Hill for church yesterday. I have heard many interesting things about their pastor. I was a very non-traditional worship experience. We spend lunch on pier 55 at Red Robin (my absolute favorite!) while we watched the Seahawks beat up on the Bears and went to the Old Curiosity shop. Starbucks is right next door, so after a peppermint mocha, we drove down to Burien where my parent's are looking at buying a home. I love this city. I love the northwest. When we met up with my bridesmaid extrodinare (sp??) Alicia, it was as if we were never apart, even though it has been a year since we've seen each other. Don't you love friends like that?


P.S. Erin is having a baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking great! Have a wonderful thanksgiving! I mentioned you in my last blog. Take care.

Hannah Belle said...

mmmm.....peppermint mochas!

p.s. extraordinaire ;o)