Wednesday, November 14, 2007

9th grade English, youth group and Atlanta Bread

Well, that is my Wednesday in a nutshell. I am sitting here at Atlanta Bread (another free wifi hotspot!) with my amazing husband checking out what is happening in the lives of my loved ones across the country. This is only the second time I've created a post, so this is relatively new to me...in fact, Charles is walking me through this experience. Check out his blog at the church website, faithbaptistwh.org. This is a picture of a live alligator in the "wild" of central Florida. We were eating dinner at Carrabbas and when we came out to our car, we looked through the fence into the pond and there he was!


I can hardly contain my excitement as we prepare to head north this weekend for Turkey day! I love Thanksgiving. I love being with family...eating turkey and lots of mashed potatoes...stovetop stuffing...putting olives on your fingers....I might even try a sliver of pumpkin pie...we play spoons every year. One time, my dad flew across the table and almost broke it. We also like to watch old home videos. Why don't people have video cameras any more? We love making fun of Jared passing out playing the lead role in the church Christmas play. "The Bengals are really tough, ya know!"





1 comment:

Leigh Anna said...

9 months later I figure out you have a blog...man, you should really work on your communication!