Thursday, July 24, 2008

One week and counting...


HE IS LEADING YOU ON...

Tonight we went over to the Kendall's house. Every night this week and each night until we leave are booked with people we love and appreciate but somehow took for granted and are just realizing how precious they are now that we will be gone...


This is Bethel and Paul. Bethel was one of my first friends here in Florida. She and her "Prince" Paul are getting married in October. We spent last Saturday night eating Ghiradeli (sp???) sundaes with them at Downtown Disney. We Will miss you!!!




We had dessert with Dave and Anora on Monday night. We were at their home until 1 in the morning!!! The Totmans are missionaries in Niger. I first met them two years ago when Charles was in the hospital having his appendix removed and they were home for a visit. They are here for the next year and I am SO sad that I won't have the opportunity to get to know them better. Their oldest daughter, Ereina was in our VBS class this summer. Can you believe they gave me and Charles 41 FIRST graders??? It was nuts.




Rich and Ruth Carlson had us over for dinner and a movie. We watched Martian Child. Totally recommend it. Anything with John Cusiac is usually pretty good. Ruth came by our house today and took our dressers because they needed a home and because they are going to be foster parents to little girls and girls need a place to put their clothes! The Carlsons have been a great support for us and a great blessing to our ministry!




I can't believe this is one of the only pictures I can find of Tami Kendall right now, or any of the Kendall crew right now, but this was from a wedding shower where she so wonderfully blessed me with the surprise gift of two of my most special girlfriends from high school. I will get more pics soon of this amazing family, but as I was looking on my computer, I came across this one and it really made me smile...for another special "shower" she threw for me, she had the bakery make this cake...


Ok, well enough for now, but wanted to let you know that our God is so good. He blesses us with so many special people along this journey we call life. My hope is that you are blessed by the gift of our friendship.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

Yea, Mary will be here soon!

ilse said...

I love tami - and miss that I won't be able to get kendall updates when I talk with you anymore :)